2+ years experience
Are you our next talent?
Playstudios Israel is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join us in creating amazing games for
millions of global players!
In this role you will use your expertise in UI and UX design to create unique, high quality experiences on multiple mobile platforms. You should have prior experience in mobile apps design as you will need to be able to create user flows of features, and fully design screens, logos, icons and more. Top design skills, collaboration and communication are the key as you define and implement innovative solutions for our products visuals to assure all our users keep always getting the best experience.
You will execute all visual design stages from concept, wireframes and design to final hand-off to engineering. You will create user flows & journeys to effectively communicate interaction and design solutions. You’ll be working in a deadline driven environment creating visually stunning, user friendly, consistent and highly-polished designs, delivered within technical constraints.
Are you up to the challenge?
Am I eligible to apply?
Below are non-negotiable requirements for the position
- At least 2 years of experience in UI/UX and understanding of UI/UX principals
- Expertise in building wireframes and flows
- Mastered Adobe Photoshop and familiar with Adobe XD (or similar prototyping platform)
- A well-developed sense of color, composition and typography
- Strong branding abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- A portfolio showing your talent and flexibility in tackling different styles
Hybrid skills needed
Do you have the right skill set for this job?
- A team player
- Tech savvy
- Creative thinker
- Used to working at a fast pace
- Multitasking skills
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Agile methodologies
A day in the life of a UX/UI Designer
- Kickoff:Enjoy coffee and breakfast before setting up your tasks for the day
- Morning:Status sync meeting with your project crew, presenting wireframes of a new feature flow
- Late morning:Continue your work on the flow
- Lunchtime:Refuel with a healthy and tasty lunch!
- Afternoon:Have a green light meeting with the management, presenting them the final flow
- Until evening:Start thinking about the UI design - collect references for look & feel, colors, logo and visuals