Senior UA Manager
2+ years experience required
Are you our next talent?
As Senior UA Manager you’ll be in charge of growing our huge community of players. Your sharp business instincts, creative mind, love of data and passion for high-scale marketing operations will help you lead end-to-end funnels. You’ll be integrating traffic sources, managing campaigns, A/B testing, collaborating with the creative and technical teams to create best-in-class campaigns and push our DAU & revenue up!
Am I eligible to apply?
Below are non-negotiable requirements for the position
- 2+ years experience in campaign management on self-served platforms, user acquisition & ad-buying analysis at scale
- BA/BSc, preferably in a quantitative field
- Looking for a long-term relationship... :)
Hybrid skills needed
Do you have the right skill set for this job?
- Communication Skills
- Business Instincts
- Attention to Detail
- Data Analysis
A day in the life of a Senior UA Manager
- Kick Off:Wake up with Coffee & Breakfast with great people at the office.
- Early Morning:Catch up with daily campaign reports and go over metrics of the company's state of business.
- Late Morning:Sync with your multifunctional team. Discuss & prioritize today's greatest challenges.
- Noon:Do some soul searching - analyze what should be your next move on the marketing activity you manage hands-on (up to a $2M monthly budget!). Confront your assumptions against the data with our growth data scientist and gather takeaways to share with your team.
- Lunch:You and your colleagues enjoy a wholesome lunch in Playstudios' dining room.
- Afternoon:Brainstorm new ideas for ads and creative concepts with your creative marketing lead.
- Until Evening:Send emails to ad networks and optimize the campaigns in your domain to hit our aggressive KPIs.
- Late Night:Occasionally, hop on a call or hold a marketing meeting with our US studios.