We're looking for a Pricing Manager to join our Economy team and will support the Live Monetization Team who will help us serve our huge community of players.
The someone that we're looking for should have great technical abilities, love data, and be passionate for running an operation at scale.
No less important, we need you to be a team player, fun to work with - basically, an amazing person!
In this role you will be managing and configuring the pricing and merchandising of the game, performing A/B tests to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, and sales offers. Additionally, you'll be creating and managing all segmentation of pricing in the game, managing the operation of live activities inside the game through our backend system, and of course, analyzing the performance of the pricing activity!
Is this someone is you - scroll down and apply!
Am I eligible to apply?
Below are non-negotiable requirements for the position
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Industrial engineering/Economics or smiliar
- SQL knowledge - must
- English proficiency both spoken and written
- Python knowledge - advantage
- Programming language knowledge – advantage
- Having a passion for playing mobile games :)
Hybrid skills needed
Do you have the right skill set for this job?
- Proactive and creative
- Able to work well under pressure
- Methodical, organized, and thorough
- Responsible and punctual
- Problem solving skills
- Computer skills
- Attention to detail
A day in the life of a Pricing Manager
- Kickoff:A catered breakfast and freshly brewed coffee to start the day, then daily sync with the live team regarding the performance of yesterday
- Late morning:Creating the pricing for the next events that need to be released at that week
- Lunch:Enjoy a healthy catered lunch with colleagues in the sunny courtyard
- Afternoon:Analyze an A/B test that you created and present the analysis and conclusions
- Until evening:Prepare the tasks for tomorrow mourning that the operators that you guiding will know what you want them to create
- Late nights:Occasionally, hop on a call or hold a production meeting