Performance Marketing Lead
5+ years experience required
Are you our next talent?
In the past four years, PLAYSTUDIOS has built a world-class data-informed, creative quality marketing practice optimized across a variety of channels. As a Marketing Lead, you will own “App Level” User Acquisition & Re-Engagement efforts. This is a strategic role for the business, critical for company growth. Our UA operation is scaled in talent, technology, and marketing spend, and we're looking for best-in-class leaders with sharp business instincts, creative minds, a love for data and passion for running an operation at scale
Am I eligible to apply?
Below are non-negotiable requirements for the position
- 5+ years in user acquisition
- 1+ years as marketing lead or head of marketing with $500K+ monthly budget
- Knowledge of the Games Industry
Hybrid skills needed
Do you have the right skill set for this job?
- Business minded
- Communication skills
- Leadership persona
A day in the life of a Performance Marketing Lead
- KickoffA catered breakfast and freshly brewed coffee? Whatever you need we have! Catch up with daily campaign reports and go over metrics of the company's state of business. Review budget allocation and determine whether it reflects channel prioritization and performance
- Late Morning:Sync with your team, discuss their challenges on a new channel experimentation project, and brainstorm different creatives to A/B test with the creative marketing lead
- Lunch:Enjoy a healthy catered lunch with colleagues (and the dogs brought into the office today) in our sunny courtyard then meet with one of our growth data scientists to go over the new business query automations you’ve designed together. Ensure the data gathered is accurate, and insights produced are on-point for quick decision-making
- Afternoon:Meet with a partner ASO agency rep, set annual goals and objectives for the partnership, review ongoing activities and ensure they are providing value for our business goals
- Until evening:Your time to review your team’s work to ensure they hit their aggressive KPIs, prep for performance evaluations
- Late nights:Occasionally, hop on a call or hold a marketing meeting with our US studios