Experienced Product Manager
+4 years experience required
Are you our next talent?
As an Experienced Product Manager at Playstudios, you will help create real-time, innovative, multiplayer games alongside a dedicated team of Developers, Artists, Designers, Data Scientists, and other PMs. Our unique multifunctional Diamond structure makes Playstudios a dynamic and collaborative place where an Experienced PM will thrive. Your strengths lie in the holy trinity of Product Management - Strategy, Execution, and Client experience. In this role, you will drive a one of a kind real-time multiplayer game played by hundreds of thousands of players a day to its 'next level'. You must have excellent communication skills for effectively engaging your colleagues, stakeholders, and clients, strong strategic and analytical thinking, and collaboration should be your middle name. Playstudios looks to hire avid game lovers so if this is you, great!
Am I eligible to apply?
Below are non-negotiable requirements for the position
- 4+ years experience as a PM in the B2C market
- BA/BS - a must. Preferably in Computer science, Graphic design, Industrial engineering
- Passion for games
Hybrid skills needed
Do you have the right skill set for this job?
- Business acumen
- Tech savvy
- Quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- Startup persona
- Passion for gaming
- Great communication
- Leadership skills
- Attention to detail
A day in the life of an Experienced Product Manager
- KickoffKick into gear with a coffee and healthy breakfast. Grab a quick chat with great people at the office before catching up with daily market reviews and go over metrics of the company's state of business
- Late Morning:Sync with your multifunctional team. Discuss and prioritize today's greatest challenges so everybody knows their goals
- Lunch:Enjoy a healthy catered lunch with colleagues (and the dogs brought into the office today) in our sunny courtyard. Then spend some time Soul Searching to understand through analysis the negatives and positives of your latest game. Confront your assumptions against the data with a game designer, and glean insights to share with your team
- Afternoon:At Diamond Playtime, connect with your inner user to test how the game feels with a newly added feature. Define the KPIs and analytics for evaluating the effect of this feature and its benefit to the product. Brainstorm new, innovative ideas for game & social mechanics and concepts with your product fraternity. Specify feature requirements and how they'll take shape in the product strategies and roadmap, based on business analysis
- Until evening:Finalize the feature requirements for tomorrow's spec review. Personal time - read about market trends and dream big
- Late nights:Occasionally, hop on a call or hold a production meeting